We are pleased to announce that the cake and second hand uniform sale made £187.60 and the Bag2School collection made £138.80. A total of £326.40!! Thank you to everyone who baked, bought and bagged up donations. It really does all add up.
We are now working hard on preparing for the Christmas Fair on Saturday 25th November, 12-3pm. There are two mufti days coming up, where the children get to wear their own clothes to school in return for a donation for the tombolas:
Other ways you can help with the Christmas Fair are:
1. Donate toys and books - please leave in the foyer labelled "For FOFSA".
2. Give something homemade which we can sell on our FOFSA homemade stall.
3. Volunteer to be on a stall - we'll have a sign up sheet coming out soon - watch this space...
4. Or just turn up on the day and support our school's main event of the year!
As part of FOFSA's fund-raising we have organised an affiliation with LabelPlanet. This means that all orders placed for Stikins name labels by clicking on their logo below leads to the school receiving a 30% commission. Thank you everyone who has placed orders already.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Friends of Finchampstead School Association (FOFSA)?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/fofsassociation/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and FOFSA will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
The Friends of Finchampstead School Association (FOFSA) was set up as a registered charity (1070772) nearly 20 years ago to support the school through fundraising and activities for children and adults.
All parents, staff and governors are automatically members of FOFSA, but a small committee is elected each year to manage the affairs of the association, plan events, and liaise with the school to determine the best way to spend the money raised for the benefit of the children.